hilarious!!!! I will remember that as I am hunting for my next lost item! Ugh! I feel very disorganized lately, so thanks for the positive spin on it, it made me laugh!! :)
By the way, where are these pictures your promised?
Hey Cassie I just love all your little quotes and things you add. So fitting. People can not look at you blog and not know who you really are. I just love ya!! You're soooo funny!!!
4 comments:
hilarious!!!! I will remember that as I am hunting for my next lost item! Ugh! I feel very disorganized lately, so thanks for the positive spin on it, it made me laugh!! :)
By the way, where are these pictures your promised?
Hey Cassie I just love all your little quotes and things you add. So fitting. People can not look at you blog and not know who you really are. I just love ya!! You're soooo funny!!!
ha! No one is more lazy than I...sorry! Tee hee.
I am going to remember that next time I am digging through my piles and tell myself THAT is why they aren't organized. :-)
Post a Comment