So, new camera. Where are the pictures, you ask. Well, let me tell you. I have been looking forward and oh so patiently waiting for this camera since JULY!!! That's right July. When it came last week all I wanted to do was bust it out and play, play, play. HOWEVER, I had to wait for the battery to charge (and figure out how to turn it on, read the manual, and wonder why I could see anything on the LCD screen. Not to mention wondering what the freak all the other buttons do.) In the mean time, I was in the middle of our crazy busy Christmas season for Voices (more on that later), working at the place we all know and love, Old Navy, trying to finish up Christmas my shopping, making a very lame attempt at cleaning my house for the holidays AND glancing over the music that I had just gotten to play for the Sacrament program on Sunday.
So came Friday night. As I went to sleep I was thinking how glorious Saturday would be. I didn't have to work until that night so I would have all morning to bond with the Canon. Then starting at 2am, poor little Alyssa-Lou-Magoo-Who starting puking her ever loving guts out. Every 20 minutes from 2am until 7:40 the poor little thing was throwing up. Needless to say when she finally fell asleep, my hopes for Canon love turned merely to dreams as I crashed myself on the couch.
Then came today. I had it out, long enough to actually open up my blinds with some glorious sunlight and shoot. AND I must say, I'm in love. Seriously, I feel like I'm trying to translate Japanese when I read the manual and I have no idea what the crap I'm doing, but I LOVE IT!!! So, photos ARE coming. If the darling little one will allow it, tonight even. Nothing glorious, but something all the same.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I heard Alyssa was sick. Seems like that is totally going around. Poor baby
Post a Comment