Sunday, September 21, 2008

It really IS coming along...

... the bathroom, that is. I have a few minor things left to do before the bathroom of my dreams is complete. Like recaulking the tub and shower (by the way, paint doesn't stick to caulk) polishing up the cabinets and reattaching the doors, painting the trim around the door and covering up the "ah crap" spots on the ceiling. Almost done. :) Because I don't have the ability to start a project and finish it in a timely manner, I have managed to find other things to fill my time.
Like this, for example.
She is one fearless BIG girl.
And we must not forget this day.
One must note here, pictured above is Evan. Evan who HATES to be anything BUT clean. I dare say he was the ring leader for this activity. I about wet myself when I saw him jump on in.
Who wouldn't be up for puddle jumping with these three? Of course it's important that we all squeeze in to every puddle, even the tiny ones. And they said toddlers had issues with sharing...
And last, but certainly not least, are these.
Little Miss Mae turns TWO on Saturday, so we did this. LOVE this girl!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Lots of fun. There is paintable calk. I am not sure if it is waterproof, but I would think it is.

Danielle said...

You are good! You are really good. At picture taking that is. I still want to have you do some of my kids.
Looks like you've been having fun, and way to go on the bathroom thing. I'm not talented enough to do something like that on my own.

Becky and Bryce said...

Okay so now you have hightened and peaked my interest on the final project. Can't wait to get a glimpse!

kimberly said...

Post pictures soon! I can't wait to see the final result. BTW we need to do dinner again, we never celebrated two months!

Unknown said...

These pictures are SO beautiful...that coat...that little red head...nuff said.