Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dear Memory Mixer

I love you. I do. I curse that cute little Stephanie just a little bit for introducing us, but I love her even more for it. MM - you have sucked up too much of my time tonight. Nearly 4 hours! (Which, let's be honest, isn't a drop in the bucket compared to how much time someone else I know played with you today) But 4 hours I'm sure that I could have spent doing laundry, dishes, cleaning Alyssa's room, going to the grocery store to buy milk, sleeping... the list could go on and on. I'm done with you. For now. Or tonight anyway. All my love.

4 comments:

Matt & Andrea said...

Okay, so I'm clueless about your post, but we don't have to get everything, right?

I just tagged you, so come check it out.

Jill said...

I am slightly less clueless than Andrea because I know your post had something to do with scrapbooking...I think. I am glad you got a new toy!

Unknown said...

Have you crossed over to the land of digi scrapping? Do tell...

Kaarina said...

Dear Memory Mixer,
Sigh...I really don't know what my children have been doing for the last 10 days or so. I do know I have major headaches and serious eyestrain because of you...however, I finished my first book...it is fabulous.