
Anytime I sit down to play the piano, this is where Alyssa goes. Right next to mommy. She already knows how to clap and count! Well, clap anyway. Hopefully in 5 years she will still love sitting there as much as she does now.
Alyssa has entered the "climbing" stage of life. It's wonderful. We bought her a mini-grand piano for her birthday, which she loves to play. The other day I heard her in her room doing her little "eh, eh" and knew she was trying to get to something that must have been out of reach. I headed down the hall to help her and what did I find? Alyssa, standing straight up on the keyboard of her piano! The keys are only 3 inches long!!!! Her little heels didn't even have anything to support them. She was trying to take the coat hooks off her wall. Luckily, the little tyke didn't fall. Thank goodness for good balance.


2 comments:
Love the pictures. the funny thing is the face Miss Lyss pulls at the music is the same one I used to pull! i hope she loves the nano more than her aunt nicki did. EBear would like some lessons too, but it may be thirty years before he has the attention span for it!
WHERE ARE YOU? I miss you and I need a blog fix!
Post a Comment