Friday, March 2, 2007

These are the Days of My Life

Ok, so I've never really seen an episode of Days of Our Lives, my soap of choice is All My Children. But for the time being I only have one child and All My Child sounds funny, and I couldn't think of anything else to call this lovely blog other than The Days of My Life. So there you have it, you inquisitive minded people.
I'm starting this blog for a couple reasons. First of all, I stink at journal writing, but I'm on the computer everyday. We'll see if I can actually do something productive on here other than order pictures of Lyssa-Lou from the Wal-mart. Second, everyone else has a blog, why shouldn't I? If everyone else jumped off a cliff would I do it? It depends what's at the bottom.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd probably jump if there was a Pepsi and chocolate at the bottom, but only if you jumped with me. Welcome to blog world, I cannot wait to see you grow. I heart Cassie.

Ashley Nicole said...

Kim must know you very well to mention both the ever blessed Pepsi and Chocolate combo. But who wouldn't jump for that? Even if you only get on to blog once a week, you'll have me beat. Im excited for the great pictures that are sure to come. My suggestion is to add Miss Lyss and her massive ballerina costume.

Anonymous said...

'Your blog is pathetic and scrawny' (in arnold Schwartzeneger voice) you should add on to it

Anonymous said...

by the way i dont have your e-mail adress.

Ashley Nicole said...

I love mike's comment, I think it is the best one I have seen ever!

Shannon said...

Welcome to the blogging world! For those of us that don't live by you anymore, it will be awesome to still keep in touch!

-Shannon Weeks