Sunday, May 6, 2007

Our Little Climber

Can you believe this!?!?!




That's right ladies and gents, she is inside my dryer! If you'll notice, she can stand straight up in the thing with absolutely no problem. Alyssa always like to help me with the laundry, and she's getting quite good at it, too. I'll open the dryer, she'll pull out the clothes and put them in a basket. Then I will hand her clothes from the washing machine, that she also puts in the basket with the dry clothes. While doing the laundry a few weeks ago I wised up. I took the basket of dry, yummy clean smelling laundry into my bedroom. When I returned.... Well you saw what happened. She just climbed right up in there all by her big girl self. The dryer is not the only thing she climbs on....



In addition to her crib and baby doll's stroller, she has recently added kitchen chairs, stairs, book shelves and my favorite, her pink 4 wheeler. I wish I had a picture of that one. (You can see part of the 4 wheeler in the background right above) She stands straight up on the seat, takes her hands off the handle bars and dances. There is no picture of this because I'm afraid if I left to grab my camera my next picture would be of her first trip to the ER.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Ok, I absolutely LOVE that pic of her sitting in the dryer. Could she be any cuter?

mommyoffour said...

The twins have that exact same outfit - probably the same size too! :) They haven't worn their's yet though, they have a bit more growing they need to do.

Your dryer looks huge with her sitting in it. I know she is tiny, but not that tiny - is she? Do you have an extra large dryer? he he, just curious! :) If so, I am jealous!

Unknown said...

Look at you posting, seriously! I love it, why do i always miss these things? She is so cute dude, the dryer is a classic!

Tamithon said...

Hi! I am Sam's sister in law. I had to tell you how cute your blog is.(Thanks to her I have gotten into this bloging) Not to mention how adorable your daughter is. I love the pictures of her in the dryer and climbing into her crib!