Monday, July 23, 2007

Practice, Practice, Practice

I must give credit of the small improvement of my picture taking abilities to none other than Miss Kim. I am MORE than envious of her wicked photography skills and am so grateful that in her busy, busy life she is willing to take the time to share her talent with others. These and the ones on my previous posts are my "homework" if you will. It's been fun to learn more about my camera and just some ways to make my pictures better. Like Aunt Tammy says "You don't want a cuter scrapbook layout than the pictures that are on it." Though the layout is crucial, too.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

look at you go girl! two posts in a day!! I LOVE these pictures. I love the last one the best, she is just so cute. I too think she is looking like a little girl instead of a baby in these pictures.

mommyoffour said...

Wow, two posts in two days!! So impressive! When you move, you better keep this up, ya hear????

I am loving your photography skills, like I said, you have an awesome teacher (and subject!)!

Good work Cass!

Unknown said...

Hehehe. I love my friends. Seriously, these are great. Did I mention the hose one is my favorite?!