Sunday, February 10, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I'm Not Blogging...

... this week, or maybe next, or whatever. Now before somebody thinks that Alyssa will be neglected and tossed to the side with a bowl of cheerios on the floor whilst I attack my to-do list, know that this is what I'd like to do when I have a wee bit of "free" time. And really, it's more full of good intentions than anything else. :) 10- My house is a disaster and must be cleaned tomorrow. 9 - I'm running out of clean underpants. Must to laundry tomorrow. 8 - What little computer time I've had lately has been spent reading other blogs. 7 - I started making a quilt for Alyssa's bed. That's right, a quilt. As my father-in-law puts it: Cutting up a perfectly good piece of fabric, just to sew it back together. 6 - Alyssa's room. Poor girl doesn't have any room to play. 5 - Old Navy is having their 40% off kids and baby sale... :) 4 - I haven't scrap booked stuff for me FOREVER, and am really itchin' to do some. 3 - Due to the fact that Alyssa has turned the handle on my treadmill in to her fast food window, handing me "chickie nugget and fry" through the center, I've go to do some cooking. That's one too many trips to Wendy's I suppose... 2 - Since the treadmill's only purpose at the moment is to BE a drive up window, time to get reacquainted. Not to mention that I've wanted to shed a bit of poundage for months, and I've been whining and complaining about it, seriously, how hard is it, REALLY, to get my arse on there? 1 - I'd like to catch myself up on this. I slacked off when President Hinckley challenged us to read a couple years ago, and was kind of disappointed in myself for missing the opportunity. Since it's arrived for the second time now, I'm hoping to do better. So there you have it. Until something fabulously exciting happens for me to discuss, or when I have actually completed a task and wish to report on it, OR when I give up on my list completely, until then...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Top Ten Reasons I still have your CD:

1. I suck
2. My head hurts
3. I suck....

Well, you see the pattern. Um, tomorrow? Maybe, hopefully, maybe even today...Good luck with your list. I love you!

Unknown said...

love it! I have missed you!!!

The Uffens Family said...

you're so funny! I'm with you on that Wendy's thing....

Becky and Bryce said...

You are one busy woman. I love your todo list. ps...thanks for Sunday!!! You are totally amazing, they should put you in primary or something ;)

Kaarina said...

ahhhh life. But is'nt it easier to do your laundry these days? You can fit quite a lot of underpants in that bad boy...I will scrapbook with you, I am so behind!