Wow, she did do a good job. Maybe she'll come do my toe nails? I can't at this point. :) Love the look of concentration...so cute.
I love it, I love it, I love it. Did I mention I love it? Well, I do.
way cute...she does have a brave aunt! How fun is that!
ok I LOVE this post! how cute! miss alyssa is ALL girl isn't she?? So CUTE! what a nice aunt she has to let her paint her nails!!!
Wow, very impressive! What a good auntie to allow a two year old to paint her nails!
that is so cute! I'm with Danielle, I love the concentrated face! She really didn't do a bad job, all things considered! :) that's what aunts are for, anyway!
This is fabulous. Your sister is so great for just going along with it and my, I do have to say, not bad for a wee little one! Way to go Alyssa.
Holy cow, she did SUCH a good job. I am SOooo impressed. Can I hire her next time I come over? I think she did a better job than I can! ;) LOVE IT!
That is so funny!! I have some similar pictures of Taylor painting my mom's nails. I just love having a girl, they are so much fun!!
That is so fun, she is pretty good, and you are a nice mom to let to do it. She is so cute!
That's so cute. I love it. Alyssa must have felt so mature and big to get to do such a task!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow, she did do a good job. Maybe she'll come do my toe nails? I can't at this point. :) Love the look of concentration...so cute.
I love it, I love it, I love it. Did I mention I love it? Well, I do.
way cute...she does have a brave aunt! How fun is that!
ok I LOVE this post! how cute! miss alyssa is ALL girl isn't she?? So CUTE! what a nice aunt she has to let her paint her nails!!!
Wow, very impressive! What a good auntie to allow a two year old to paint her nails!
that is so cute! I'm with Danielle, I love the concentrated face! She really didn't do a bad job, all things considered! :) that's what aunts are for, anyway!
This is fabulous. Your sister is so great for just going along with it and my, I do have to say, not bad for a wee little one! Way to go Alyssa.
Holy cow, she did SUCH a good job. I am SOooo impressed. Can I hire her next time I come over? I think she did a better job than I can! ;) LOVE IT!
That is so funny!! I have some similar pictures of Taylor painting my mom's nails. I just love having a girl, they are so much fun!!
That is so fun, she is pretty good, and you are a nice mom to let to do it. She is so cute!
That's so cute. I love it. Alyssa must have felt so mature and big to get to do such a task!!!
Post a Comment