Monday, March 24, 2008

One Heck of a Good Day

There are SO many reasons why I loved today. Allow me to share some with you.

Tim didn't have to work! It's the first Sunday in MONTHS that's he's been able to spend with us. Loved it!

It's Easter, which is an entire different post, just know it was THE best one EVER!

I received yet another e-mail from someone considering donating their kidney to Tim. At the end of her e-mail she let us know our family would be in her prayers... Over the last little while I've felt an overwhelming feeling of peace in this matter. I attribute that to the prayers of those who are thinking and praying for our little family during this time. Thank you.

As for my favorite part of today. We were in my grandma's back yard. I looked across the yard and saw this.
Alyssa with her daddy on the teeter-totter. Such a sweet Daddy.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good day. We missed little Alyssa in class! Tell her hi from her teacher.

Aubrey said...

That is so cute, I love daddy/daughter moments.

Unknown said...

sounds like one step closer to timmy getting a new kidney! good luck! you are in our prayers!

I LOVE the pictures of Tim and Lyssa that is so sweet! He is a good daddy!!

Becky and Bryce said...

So sweet, I love daddy daughter moments. Nothing like um!!!