Friday, April 11, 2008

Time Out!

Picture this. Alyssa and I, chillin' in my bed, watching cartoons. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to be exact. She reaches over, gives me a little kiss on my cheek.
Alyssa: Yuv you mommy.
Mommy: I love you too sweetie.
Then SMACK! Out of no where, she pops me right in the face!
Alyssa: Uh-oh. Time out?
Mommy: Heck ya time out! Go sit on your bed my friend.
Alyssa: Ok
She jumps off my bed and heads to her room, where surely I thought she would be playing with her toys. Instead, I find this.
Funny little girl.

7 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

She's a cute little booger!

Laura Jansson said...

So adorable! What a little stinker! I love her bed, by the way.

Kaarina said...

Um, can you say princess? Oh yes, very much a little princess...very cushy time out...love that little Alyssa!

Unknown said...

What a good girl! I have had the smack in the face a number of times. I feel for you! ;)

Leisha said...

Gotta love time out. So funny that she just went. She is getting way to big. Kate is all into the hitting right now and it always comes out of nowhere. Smack. Nice.

Unknown said...

oh she is so cute!! love that little girl!! sorry for the SMACK, but hey at least she went to her room and sat on her bed! :)

Becky and Bryce said...

She such a cutie (and stinker) but at least she knew she did something wrong. It's funny when immediately after they do something naughty they think "oh was I NOT suppose to do that" whoopsie!!!