Blast. That is what you say when you drop your lolli. Love that Alyssa did the mascara thing too...remember Emm not too long ago? So great...Lyss got it on her lashes too...LOVE IT. So cute.
Alyssa is so CUTE!! I love the painted toe nails in that last picture, ADORABLE!!
Oh my goodness!! That made me laugh out loud! She is SO cute.
These pictures are amazing! Am I missing some classes or are you just amazingly good all on your own?! Love them all!!!
Too funny...what a cute little girl!
LOVE these pictures! LOVE the lolli pop pics! OH SHE IS SO CUTE!!
These make me laugh. Love them. Sad that the lolli fell. Can't wait for Kate to be playing in the makeup. I'm sure it's coming soon :-)
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Blast. That is what you say when you drop your lolli. Love that Alyssa did the mascara thing too...remember Emm not too long ago? So great...Lyss got it on her lashes too...LOVE IT. So cute.
Alyssa is so CUTE!! I love the painted toe nails in that last picture, ADORABLE!!
Oh my goodness!! That made me laugh out loud! She is SO cute.
These pictures are amazing! Am I missing some classes or are you just amazingly good all on your own?! Love them all!!!
Too funny...what a cute little girl!
LOVE these pictures! LOVE the lolli pop pics! OH SHE IS SO CUTE!!
These make me laugh. Love them. Sad that the lolli fell. Can't wait for Kate to be playing in the makeup. I'm sure it's coming soon :-)
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment