Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Expressive" doesn't begin to describe her.

I don't know how many times I've put on here that this girl seriously cracks me up. The things that come out of her mouth, not even the swearing, sometimes makes me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. When things are especially wonderful and going her way she'll say either "Dis is fanTAStic!" or "Oh, dat be perfect." We were coming out of my mom's house last night and it had gotten dark while we were there. She stepped on to her front porch and said "Oh no, this is TERRIBLE!" You might say she's a bit on the theatrical side. You might... When maybe she's not in the greatest of spirits I get this look.
The stink eye. Well I gave it back to her the other day and she said to me, in quite the stern voice, "DON'T give me the stink eye!" Then there is my favorite for the week. Tim was talking something or other about his brains falling out and what did our little princess say? Nothing other than "You have brains daddy?"
She's just my funny little girl.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE Alyssa!! She is TOO cute! Keep the stories coming, they crack me up!!

Amanda said...

Love it....also love the Princess Leah buns...so cute!

Leisha said...

What a cutie she is.

Unknown said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!!!! I am jealous she lets you DO her hair! :)

Unknown said...

Wow Lyss...Daddy has brains? I wasn't sure...thanks for clearing that up. I love her...to itty bits and pieces and if you don't frame that black and white one...why are you taking pictures like that? I love it. Nice.

MiKe rAiNeS said...

o my heck! where are the pictures of mike!? sheesh

Missy Gowans said...

I love reading your blogs! They crack me up. Thanks for making my day!