Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happily Distracted

I had all these good intentions of coming here and writing about our fabulous weekend. How our daughter turned three, how we celebrated out 7th anniversary, how it was just fabulous. Then I got distracted. Happily distracted. A couple weeks ago I took Alyssa on a little outing in hopes to get some pictures of her at three, or close to three. Let's just say when we got in the car after our "experience" I HONESTLY did NOT think I would have ONE single decent picture. I was totally bummed about it. So much so that I didn't even bother uploading them to my computer until this last weekend, and didn't even BOTHER looking at them until tonight. And look what I found! It wasn't a bust after all. I managed to capture "Alyssa" at three. Her attitude.
Her inquisitiveness. Her innocence.
Her spunk.
Oh, how I love her.

9 comments:

mommyoffour said...

what a cute litte three year old! Glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Chrystal said...

What a joyful post! She is beautiful - great pics!!

Kaarina said...

You did so good! Very Alyssa. She looks so grown up, I can't believe she is 3! What a sweet little nuggett.

Danielle said...

I know I say this in almost every post, but you are so flippin' talented Cas. Those pictures are awesome. I think you have the cutest little girl. Love her too.

Unknown said...

These are GORGEOUS. Look at her! Ooo I love her to bits. Her hair is SO freaking long.

You know, sometimes when I feel like a session sucked...well, you know...I will wait at least three days and I won't even look at them. Perspective is better then. Glad you found something in the session. Gorg.

Becky and Bryce said...

Wow... I haven't seen her for a while. She grew up!!!! What a cutie!

Samantha said...

When did she get so big!? Why do they have to grow so fast, these little weeds! Love them all!

Amelia said...

Can you believe you have a three-year-old? Crazy, seems like yesterday...

Gotta love candy for bribery purposes. I found that Smarties are perfect... clear slobber.

Oh, and I wait to proof for a week or so when I had a sucky session too. But you nailed it. Beautiful.

Carlotta said...

Thanks for your cheerleading statement!

Um, yeah so she just gets more and more beautiful!!

Hope all is well in your house. Take care of yourself.