From this



In two short little years.As you can tell from the pictures, we had an Elmo party for Alyssa. She sings "Wa wa wa, Emmo's Word." Funny little girl. Being that we had TWO parties for her, I was lucky enough to make TWO Elmo cakes. She enjoyed the step by step process of each one. I'm surprised they made it to the parties. I must have known the little sweetie was going to be sick on her actual birthday. We had planned one of her parties for the night before. She got to stand on great-grandma's table to open her presents and blow out her candles. Of course with standing on the tables comes jumping off the tables on to G-ma Sue.
We had so much fun celebrating with our sweet girl. Lots of thinking over the last couple weeks. So grateful for her. So blessed to have her in our lives. I love you Alyssa Joy.
7 comments:
I can't believe she is already two! I remember when she was born and seeing her for the first time at your baby shower. I remember thinking how beautiful she was and she still is! Happy birthday Alyssa!
love the cake! it turned out GREAT! way to go miss cassie! I love the picture of her opening the gift in the bag that is as big as her! She is just the cutest little thing ever!!! we love you lyssa lou!
Ooo I love her. I used up all me good words the last time I commented...but seriously so thankful that you have this little tiny girl, so happy to see you as a mom. Here's hoping #2 finds it's way here somehow, soon! Love you!
I am with Leslie. I remember holding her for the first time at your baby shower. She was beautiful then and even cuter now!
So cute! Can't believe she's two! Looks like fun... happy anniversary, too! :)
Happy Birthday to her! Where does the time go? She look so excited to be celebrating her birthday. It looks like you had a great time. Miss you guys! We really need to get together.
Love that picture of Lyssa jumpin off the table. Such a good capture!!! She's sooo cute
Post a Comment