Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh the glorious game of TAG!

Well, I've been tagged. Here's a brief history of my life.
What was I doing 10 years ago? Hmm.. I was 16 and a junior in highschool. I was in drivers ed, but spent more time getting donuts and pepsi from the snack bar than I did in the simulator. Which probably accounts for my mad driving skills. It was the end of my second season of high school soccer, I was the goalie, my mom always threatened my coach "If she injures her hands... I've invested way too much money for broken fingers!" Piano, what can I say? I was also still taking piano lessons, accompanying concert choir. No fingers were ever injured during soccer. It was that crazy church basketball that I always managed to jam them up. What was I doing 5 years ago? Tim and I had just celebrated our first anniversary in Park City. It was the weekend of death, by the way. We got lost trying to go to dinner, wound up on some dark road with no lights, that I swear was going to lead us off some cliff. Plus it was stormy, that didn't help much in the vision department. What was I doing 1 year ago? Huh, beginning the crappiest year of our lives together. Tim had just lost his job at the bank and we started the lovely roller coaster ride that we're on now, wanting so desperately to get off. On a happier note, we were also celebrating Alyssa's first birthday. Love that little girt. She keeps me going. What was I doing yesterday? Hee, hee. My vocal group, Voices, had our first performance of the year and it was AWEFUL!!! Oh my, we made some very comical mistakes. We went to Kerri's house to watch and critique the video after it was over. From forgetting lyrics to screwing up the choreography, not knowing which song was next or where we were supposed to be sitting or standing. COMICAL I tell you! Let's just say I'm glad we were at an Alzheimer's center. That's bad to say and so is this, but at least they won't remember right? 5 snacks I enjoy: Pepsi, Breyer's natural vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup and peanuts, Pepsi, snicker doodles, Pepsi 5 things I would do with a million dollars: Hmm... pay off my crappy debt, start some kind of adoption fund, start some kind of IVF fund, take care of Alyssa's college education, and put the rest away for a rainy day 5 places I would run away to: Cocoa Beach, Disney Land, My grandparents houses, my sisters places of residence, and a desert island. 5 TV show I like: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Scrubs, The Office, 24 - Mmm Jack Baby 5 things I HATE doing: Cleaning the shower, throwing up, washing dishes by hand, touching slimy things, going to the dump 5 biggest joys of the moment: Alyssa, Tim, The Christmas Season, music... ok fine, and Mike.
All righty then. I tag Mikey, Melanie, Kaarina and Angela. Let's hear the juice people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe, and ME! JK...love your list. I love you! ;)

Kaarina said...

Seriously? You know me, I can't remember this morning let alone 10 years ago!