
She touched a worm today. And thinks they're cute. No, I did NOT witness this first hand. I probably would have had a heart attack. I DEFINITELY would NOT have allowed it. Cringe, all I can do is cringe. And shiver, the icky shivers than run up your spine when you absolutely detest something. Cringe, shiver, cringe, shiver... wash her hands, tell her worms are yucky.
9 comments:
First of all EAT her little face up!! I tell my daughter that I want to eat her cause she is so cute and she tells me I can't cause it would hurt. So literal. HA.
And worms. YEESH! I use to be ok with them when I was little. NO MAS! YUCKERS! It's ok to touch, I guess, as long as she doesn't SQUEEZE and love them. =)
oh yes and thanks a million for your comment on my X-ray picture.! LOL. It really wasn't meant to make anyone laugh but I am glad it could give you some commical relied. =)
Oh....It will be so funny when cute little Alyssa figures out that mommmy is afraid of worms and starts finding them and chasing her with them....or hiding them in her bed:)
oh you crack me up about worms! my sister read your comment on my blog about my nephew and the worm and she was laughing SO hard!! :)
Ari will have to agree with you with the worms. I tried to have her hold one last week, and her whole body started to shake.
roflmbo. Landon brought a worm inside last week sometime (a huge mongo one at that) and I was like get it out, get it out of this house now. He brought it back in a few times to tell me it wanted to stay inside. Eeek. I hate them too. He loves it. They are his friends. We need to get all of the "friends" together :-)
I had no idea of your fear of worms. Good to know, do you like gummy worms?
Ok, I can't believe I am admitting this to the world, but I don't even like to touch potato bugs. Gross, gross, gross. It is all gross! Luckily, my girls are with me on this one! Good luck to you!! :)
GROSS. I am cringing and shivering and it has been a week since she touched it. EW.
Post a Comment