Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Thirst for Knowledge

This was fun. This was a lot of fun. I learned a lot and realized I have a lot to learn. And I WANT to learn. I haven't wanted to learn something for a long time. This is good for me. I love it. And it's fun.

8 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Nice work! I looked at several of the wedding pics. I wish you'd been doing photography when I got married! :)

Renee said...

They look awesome, Cass! Great job... :) Miss you...I feel like we haven't talked in forever!

Angela said...

Those are really great, Cassie! Awesome job!

Amanda said...

Those are so great! You are doing a wonderful job.

Jodi said...

I love all the little details that you have taken pictures of. Those are the things you forget about your wedding, because everything is so busy and crazy.

Unknown said...

So great, I can't wait to see the dance photos you took this week. You're rockin the world.

Becky and Bryce said...

WOW Little Miss Professional!!! Great job, you are sooo talented!

Kaarina said...

Very nice Cass! You did soooo good!