Friday, January 15, 2010

Excited doesn't quite seem a big enough word...

Some dear friends of mine are on their way to sign adoption papers for a baby girl that was born this morning. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!! They've been approved an waiting for a couple years and it's finally happening. Praying our guts out that this happens for them!!! Can't wait to meet that little sweetie...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

do I know these friends?? whoever they are SOO excited for them! praying for them that everything goes well!

Laura Jansson said...

I seriously thought I was going to cry when I heard the news ;) I'm soooooo praying everything goes perfectly for them!!!

mommyoffour said...

This brings back memories from when you were blessed with little Alyssa. I hope everything goes well for them!

leisha said...

Fabulous news for your friends. I hope everything went smoothly. I {heart} adoption.