CUTE! I love the last one of Alyssa, she's so sweet. How fun to have cousins! I hope Bethany has many of those to come. I never had any :( Great photography, by the way... you're getting to be quite good!
So cute! Is Alyssa chewing gum? I let Parker have some once and he swallowed it within 2 seconds. I even kept saying "Chew, Chew, Chew..." over and over again!
Beautiful pictures! Are these with the new lens that Kim brags about?!?! I am totally getting one, tell me where to find it at a good deal! I need to know!!!! :)
WOW! These pictures are so great. Way to go, Cass! I agree with Kaarina...hee hee...gotta love the nose-pickers. And, that last picture of Alyssa is so cute. Isn't it amazing when you capture that "moment" & it will now stay with you forever??? Let me know if you need a 6yr old or an almost 1 yr old model! BTW, the 6 yr old is quite the ham. :) wink, wink
10 comments:
oH MY HECK i AM IN LOVE WITH THEM! The photos and the babies!
CUTE! I love the last one of Alyssa, she's so sweet. How fun to have cousins! I hope Bethany has many of those to come. I never had any :( Great photography, by the way... you're getting to be quite good!
So cute! Is Alyssa chewing gum? I let Parker have some once and he swallowed it within 2 seconds. I even kept saying "Chew, Chew, Chew..." over and over again!
Love it! Love it! I have a special place in my heart for nose pickers...
You're becoming quite the photographer. Are you taking our family pics in August??? YOU SHOULD!
I LOVE LOVE thse pictures. you really got some great shots of the two of them playing!
Beautiful pictures! Are these with the new lens that Kim brags about?!?! I am totally getting one, tell me where to find it at a good deal! I need to know!!!! :)
These pictures are so cute Cassie! I especially like the last one of cute little Alyssa!
Love this, you got some great shots. They are looking good. I'm sure you are having lots of fun with your new camera.
WOW! These pictures are so great. Way to go, Cass! I agree with Kaarina...hee hee...gotta love the nose-pickers. And, that last picture of Alyssa is so cute. Isn't it amazing when you capture that "moment" & it will now stay with you forever??? Let me know if you need a 6yr old or an almost 1 yr old model! BTW, the 6 yr old is quite the ham. :) wink, wink
Post a Comment