Did you get that idea from Brian??? It looks like our Christmas gift from him! Except ours involved HUGE ornaments, pink lights and a hanger! (I'm sure you can guess what it was) That cracks me up!
You two are sooo mature.....who does something like this??? Idiots!!!!! Hey...I'm kidding...you know I laughed my head off when I took down the thong...I was so relieved and I thought "Phew...that was close, I'm sure only a few people saw it. I am so glad I got it down before morning." Then I walked downstairs this morning and saw this beautiful red nightie with fur and said to Kurt "What's this." He then told me it was taped to the front door!!! You guys got me...you really got me good! You guys are such comedians.:)
8 comments:
what the heck? whose house is this? I know it isn't yours. that is too funny!
Did you get that idea from Brian??? It looks like our Christmas gift from him! Except ours involved HUGE ornaments, pink lights and a hanger! (I'm sure you can guess what it was) That cracks me up!
It would have been better if we would have put a pink sparkley thong up there....wait a minute, didn't we do that?
You two are sooo mature.....who does something like this??? Idiots!!!!! Hey...I'm kidding...you know I laughed my head off when I took down the thong...I was so relieved and I thought "Phew...that was close, I'm sure only a few people saw it. I am so glad I got it down before morning." Then I walked downstairs this morning and saw this beautiful red nightie with fur and said to Kurt "What's this." He then told me it was taped to the front door!!! You guys got me...you really got me good! You guys are such comedians.:)
Hee, hee, hee
Hey, that looks slightly familiar. Do I have one like it?
I'm not sure what the story is but I know it has to be good. I cant' wait to hear about it :-)
Um, when is our gno? And seriously, I could use one of those. LOL.
Post a Comment