Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8 Things About Me?

You gotta love the game of Tag, right? I am it, and YOU are about learn 8 new fun and exciting things about ME! #1 - I can play the piano upside down. Nothing spectacular, mind you, just Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but I can do it. I don't remember how it came about that I had this hidden talent, but it's been used and abused many times. #2 - I absolutely can NOT stand it when people scrape their plate with a fork or knife while they are trying to cut their food. Good grief! When you've cut through it, YOU'VE CUT THROUGH IT!!! Why are you trying to saw the plate in half too? Can't stand it. #3 - While I'm thinking about food, because I'm starving, I also can't stand loud chewers. Tim is the WORST! I have to turn up the tv so I can't hear his jaw popping and his teeth smackin' together. (Ha, turn up the tv, can you guess how often we eat at the table?) #4 - I LOVE the Sizzler! I always get their Malibu Chicken and Salad Bar. But my favorite part(s)? The dipping sauce, the cheesy toast (how do they only toast one side?), and their Ice Cream Bar. Love it! Don't know why, I just do. #5 - I used to Clog. I still remember a lot of the dances we did too! Every now and then I treat Tim to a jig down clogger lane. He is so lucky! #6 - I say dumb things. All the time. Things that you would not believe have actually come out of my mouth. The type of things that people make into blonde jokes. The thing is, I'm not dumb! I like to think of myself as somewhat intelligent even. But, every now and then I will see a sign for a blind sale and ask "What's a blind sale? Is it a sale for blind people?" Yup, it happened. #7 - I have a geographic tongue. I get groovy little patterns on it that change all the time. One time it looked like there was a smiley face on my tongue. #8 - I've had a wart on my elbow for about 5 years now. And oh the drama about trying to get rid of it. I tried duct tape, vinegar, having it burned off at the doc, burning it off at home, all the silly little home remedies shy of rubbing raw bacon on my elbow and burying it in the backyard and waiting for it to decompose. Then my mom rubbed some prescription on it that she had for my brother. Turned out it was liquid poison ivy, I got a staff infection, broke out in hives, figured out I was allergic to Rocefin, my forearm swelled up like Pop-Eye, had to get a shot in my butt, and cried a lot. Then the damn thing came back. We're good friends now. Now I would like to learn 8 new fun and exciting things about.... Renee Leslie Sam

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh, my gosh, Cass! You are so flippin' hilarious, I can't even stand it! I especially love the wart story. Have you named your little friend yet? It seems only fitting if you two are going to be together indefinitely.

Jennifer said...

You crack me up! It's no wonder I like you so much! The wart story had me laughing out loud. It's a good thing that no one was around because they would think I was nutz!

Leisha said...

Wow. Patterns on the tongue huh. Now that is something I didn't know about you. I was laughing so hard reading your post. You are so funny.