As I was looking through some past posts on my lovely blog, I realized that there is only one post of Alyssa with her hair done! How ridiculous is that? I really do comb the kid's hair! Almost daily even! People probably think I just let her run around like a little grunge muffin. Sad. Not to mention, if this thing is still around in 13 years, she will most likely FREAK OUT knowing that I would dare post pictures of her on the internet without looking glamorous. So, here she is. I managed to take some pictures before she ripped her piggy tails out.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute girl she is! I feel like Katie always has a booger or food mess face! I really do wash it off, but you know I can't do it 24/7, right??
She's so adorable...can you believe how grown up she looks? I LOVE the picture of her at the piano...she's got a fabulous teacher 24/7! :)
these are so cute! I miss lyssa loue!
SO SWEET! I love big girl hair. I have some photos of Emmaree I will have to post someday!
Post a Comment