I am Evan's mommy - and Cassie's sister - does it get any better... don't answer that, you will only make me feel bad. Anyway, I am stealing Cassie's sign in to post to her blog so she cannot ditch our fabulous plan. Of course you are now asking yourself what fabulous plan could they have (and if you know either of us, you know we only have FABULOUS plans). Well this plan is to make the Many Adventures of the Friendly Little Syrup Bottle available to everyone. As you may have seen, Cas is very skilled when it comes to taking wonderful pictures - and most nights that we stay up late, skills are mixed with large levels of comedy and very, very, very small levels of sanity resulting in Fabulous Ideas. So...
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Not Cassie Writing This!!!
Coming soon to a Blogspot you already visit...
A Friendly Little Syrup Bottle leaves the safety of his shelfy home -
To find himself in strange and new surroundings -
Where every time we have a new idea -
And find the time to take some pictures -
And then find time to write something to go with the
pictures -
and find the time to post all of this here -
You will be ASTOUNDED!!!!
We are taking suggestions from late night stayer uppers - your contributions will greatly speed up production.
DISCLAIMER
this blogspot does not endorse any particular syrup brand over any other, any submissions will be considered property of the syrup bottle, you may or may not be given credit for your submission (we apologize in advance - we forget things), this blogspot and the adventures found within and future postings are not for profit - therefore your submissions are not tax deductible, the views expressed are that of the poster and no one else - unless you agree with them - then they are your views too.
Posted by Cassie at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oooh. I'm sure I can think of something when I am up editing at 1 AM. Those are always my more productive (ok, often hilarious, giddy) moments and fabulous ideas come as well. I'm sure I can think of something. Maybe the syrup bottle (who will now need a name :-) would love to start his adventures at the zoo!
Post a Comment