Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's My Own Fault...

...for thinking this little monkey would realistically feed herself applesauce.


Mmm, yummy.

6 comments:

mommyoffour said...

So so cute! And, of course, there is no way you can get upset with that cute face!!

Samantha said...

Oh, my gosh! I LOVE it!! Everyone needs a little applesauce in their hair once in a while, I guess. :O)

Tammy said...

I know that it might have been a frustrating moment but it made for a great picture! Adorable!!

Unknown said...

that is so cute, I figure as long as they are having fun you can always give them a bath! Even if it is their second or third bath of the day! :) too cute!!

Jennifer said...

SO funny!! Katelyn is doing this thing where I cannot help her eat ANYTHING! Whether it is soup, yogurt or applesauce. Then it ends up everywhere and I don't think she really even gets much in her body. Maybe that's why she's so little. Gotta love Alyssa cute little face though.

Leisha said...

L. still does this sort of thing with applesauce so watch out! He loves the feel of it between his fingers. Always for play, rarely for eating!