Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Love the Little Brother

This is Mike. Mike is funny. I love my brother Mike. What 14 year old boy lets his sister drag him into some random field, make him sit in a pile of crappy weeds to take his picture, all for a Coke? Mike. (I am a little disappointed that he's switched over to the dark side, with the Coca-Cola and all. He's young, he'll learn.)




Mike is really into nature. He feels awful that a tree had to die, just so that we could put up telephone poles. He had to have a moment, obviously I gave him all the time he needed. That's all a big lie. I don't know why he's hugging the pole. Maybe he's deprived of affection. I'll give you a hug, Mike.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what great shots! I am just so amazed how good you are doing! You truly have a talent in photography!! way to go on your new hobby! I also LOVE your new blog too! :)

Amanda said...

Great shots Cassie. THey look great. So where is this famous field?

Samantha said...

Ok, you totally pull that face that he's pulling in the first shot! Too funny!

I must admit that this post made me desperately miss my little brother. He was over here all time until El Mission-o. Only 16 months left to go, right?!

Cassie said...

Thanks for the comments you guys! Amanda this lovely field is right across the street from our church. I was hoping it would have more wheat looking stuff, but really it was pokey tumble weeds. However, to me, it worked to shoot a dude.

Jennifer said...

You are so funny!! Love the pics, but the commentary cracks me up.

Cassie said...

Thanks Jen! I'm glad somebody caught it!

Leisha said...

You crack me up. Love the tree hugging :-) You really do pull that same face. Funny. You are going to become an addict (to photography of course).